Monday, March 11, 2013

Gym Times

Gym Wednesday, Derby Thursday, slacking off Friday and Saturday (bad Dixie), back at the gym Sunday and again this morning (Monday). I will get back to where I need to be, then I will get better. It will take time, hard work, dedication, and sometimes sheer stubbornness. Tomorrow will be an off day for sure because I know that I need at least one a week and because I will literally have so much going on between errands before job 1, dinner between jobs, and job 2 that doesn't set me free til 11 that I don't know when I would workout and still sleep. So I will take a break and rest tomorrow. Then Wednesday I am gonna go right back at it. I can either go to a spinning class, zumba class, kickboxing class (or all three) or I can go a bit later and do my cardio/circuit that I've been doing. At some point I want to try the classes, but I'm so anxiety ridden about going to gym yet as it is that I think it may have to wait for a bit. I'm resisting the urge to step on the scale every time I set foot in the place...that will only make me be a freak about the numbers and I don't want to do that. I just want to be a better me and play a better game while I'm at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment