Thursday, February 24, 2011

jamming practice

We have a scrimmage Saturday evening against EMRG. Last night at practice we had one person end early due to shin splints acting up, another take a fall hard enough to cause hip and knee pain that prevented skating (that one was me), and two knee injuries that are both on crutches today and one may need surgery...*sigh*

As we haven't had enough league stress and drama, now this happens. Also, I was one of the few all night that wasn't singled out as having done something well or given advice....so apparently I am suitably mediocre. Not really where I want to be. I know I seemed to get some good hits and I think at one point my positional blocking was exactly where it needed to be, but otherwise I just felt like teh suck kind of. At any rate, I guess we'll go out Saturday night and do our best and learn from it no matter what happens. DL<3!

Dixie von D.

No comments:

Post a Comment