Friday, September 17, 2010

Ramblings of a Derby Girl

Just got around to ordering a set of nuts and washers for my toe stops (finally!) and also finally got my anxiety meds and started them tonight. Here's hoping it helps and helps soon. Now if I can just manage to get some indoor wheels I'll be doing alright I think...

Trying hard to stick with exercising and cross training outside of the rink, but I'm not in really good shape yet, but getting there, so a lot of the aerobics and basic things are kind of hard for me and after seeing that I don't seem to have lost weight (maybe I replaced it with muscle?) trying not to get discouraged. But I am noticing that my endurance continues to improve so that's good at least.

Next weekend is the East Region WFTDA Playoffs AND a WCR v TXRG game, both of which will be broadcast on DNN and I'm gonna watch as much of it as I can. Not missing the WCR/TXRG game!!! Period! Gotta cheer on my home state against my third favorite city! Still looking for agility training tips and will be really glad when I don't want to cry over EVERYTHING!!! Happy? Yep, I'm tearing up. Same for excited, tired, sad, angry, depressed, awake, asleep, etc. I almost had an anxiety attack over a movie trailer earlier...And now that I've gone and gotten all off track I'm gonna end this and go do something that isn't sitting at my computer! DL<3!!

Dixie von D.

No comments:

Post a Comment