Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Off skates :(

*sigh* Being off skates sucks. I don't mind missing practice due to prior plans or trips or what not, but because of illness or injury is another thing. I want to be better RIGHT NOW so I can skate. But since I have four little holes poked in my belly where they removed my gallbladder it's going to take a few days I think. On the up side this means that my wheels will probably show up soon now because I can't use them...LOL I'm off to go get caught up on life that was put on hold during my hospital stay and will be back when I have something more to share! DERBY LOVE!!!!

Dixie von D.

1 comment:

  1. Do what?!? Oh wow! I had no idea. Sorry you are temporarily down for a little while. Take care of yourself and you will be back on 8 wheels before you know it. Speedy healing and recovery! {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete