Saturday, November 27, 2010

First Saturday practice

Fun fun! We had a small bunch today because I don't think everyone knew what was going on with this practice, but it was all good. Lots of endurance and footwork and I'm starting to get better and better. Having good skates helps a TON! I think I've solved the issue with pulled muscles when I do falls by raising my toe stops and I've also started making progress on the T stops. Now if I could just get the front to back transition down and improve my backwards skating I'd be moving! Also, gotta start making some noise on plow stops so it doesn't take me two extra feet LOL But I'm so not the only one having troubles with that. It's highly unlikely that I will be at the next two Saturdays due to work, but as long as I get my Wednesdays I can live with that I think. And that's things...gotta go make dinner!! DL<3!

Dixie von D.

No comments:

Post a Comment