Sunday, January 2, 2011

Late post...again

I started out posting within a day of practice generally and would have a ton of thins to share or ramble on about. Now it seems that my posting comes further and further behind each week. I know the holidays have affected this and am hoping to get back into the swing of things a bit better here soon.

Although hunting for a car might be a bit time consuming.

The above statement is why you shouldn't hit a deer on your way to roller derby practice. I'm fine, although I was a bit sore and did take it easy at practice which means that I felt like I accomplished pretty much nothing. Also as I was rather shaken from hitting the deer practice was a bit of a blur. I do know that my falls are one thing I won't be worried about @ mins any longer as I find that I'm starting to focus on getting right back up quickly. The next part will be taking my hands out of the equation entirely, even if I do think not using your hands is silly. LOL At any rate I wasn't feeling my fire like normal because of soreness and shakiness after hitting a rather ENORMOUS doe at high speeds in my little car. It's probably going to be totaled, but we've made it clear to the insurance people that we would rather they fix it so we shall see. Meantime I'm trying to be all smart and am looking for a car in a price range that I can afford...which honestly isn't much considering my lack of savings and low value on my car due to it's age and mileage. *shrug* Here's hoping my new year only improves! DL<3!

Dixie von D.

No comments:

Post a Comment