Wednesday, September 8, 2010

name?

So I'm not entirely sure if I like Dixie Disintegrateher as much as I initally did and am having issues with the length and whatnot. So I've started polling friends, family, everyone on facebook, and now here for name suggestions. These are a few that have come up. I want to keep Dixie for sure and stick with another D word or something that is both punny and kinda dangerous/cool/angry etc. Any suggestions, opinions, or other comments are welcome. Please help?!

Dixie Disintegrateher
Dixie Devastateher
Dixie Demon(ic)
Dixie Dominator
Dixie Doom
Dixie Destruction
Dixie Decapitator
Dixie Destroyer
Dangerous Dixie
Devious Dixie
Dixie D.
Devilish Dixie
Dixie Von Doom

Also, I did not check these at twoevils.org so if there are any similarities or whatnot it is coincidence and I'm not trying to gank anyone else's name. DL<3

Dixie D.

1 comment:

  1. hey! i just found your blog yesterday (in mississippi overe here:)) and have been enjoying reading it.

    i really, really like Dixie Disintegrateher and Dixie Doom.

    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete