Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scrimamge Results

184-72 EMRD. In all honesty we didn't get beat as badly as some of us expected too. I ended up taking a double dose of my anxiety meds cause I was far more of a bundle of nerves than I wanted to admit to being. It seemed to help, but I still don't feel like I did very well, although I only took one trip to the box for a major tripping. My endurance is really terrible, I don't have any noticeable bruises (yet), and I didn't play nearly as much as I wanted to. A lot of that last part was due to a lack of confidence on my part. After Wed. nite practice and practice this AM where I didn't manage to make 5 laps in a minute or less I've been feeling pretty down about my skating skills. I did get some good hits in tonight, but feel like I should have and could have been better. No injuries that I know of so that's good. But my adrenaline rush is wearing off and I'm sleepy as hell suddenly so off to bed for me I think. Work calls early at 7AM tomorrow. DL<3!!

Dixie von D.

No comments:

Post a Comment