Friday, July 29, 2011

nothin new

Wow...I've really gotten lax about keeping up with things lately. Of course, we are also experiencing a summer slump within the league so that certainly doesn't help matters. Playing freeze tag on your skates is awesome though. :)

I am working on planning schedule for next season and hopeful that we will have our flooring/bouting space issue worked out so we can have home games more frequently. Also, one thing I don't like about derby is board meetings. LOL Although ours are generally pretty low key affairs that don't have tons of drama. I am looking forward to practice next week and am really kind of annoyed at my job because they prevent me from going to the Freshie practice to help out and meet the new girls. Grr. And that's my derby life right now....

Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment