Monday, February 20, 2012

discouraged

So I did manage to workout yesterday, but today my legs have been so sore that I've chosen not to workout instead of sucking it up. And now I have to leave for work shortly and therefore lack the time to properly workout and get cleaned up at this point.

I guess something is better than nothing. And maybe I'm better not to push too hard and risk overdoing it or injury. But I just feel like I absolutely suck. I'm incredibly discouraged at my lack of progress in my life and it's something that I don't know how to fight back against.

I'm cold and sad and wanna cry, but it never does me any good. Neither does the whining I'm currently engaging in really and I know that, but sometimes it just seems much easier to give up when I don't see progress. Being stuck in your own head really blows. Do I need drugs, therapy, or both? Or maybe nothing will ever change for me. I don't know. I do know that I'm tired of being tired all the time. And right now I'm tired of listening to myself bitch. I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment